This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social media marketing - Explain?
10-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Social media marketing - Explain?
I want to know about the Social media marketing.
How can we do that ?
what are the procedure is there ?
how to do?
What is this ?
is it related to SEO?
If its related mean how?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:33 AM

social media marketing means ..promotion your brand in social media site ..like news, magzine and other social sites ..these sites help you in getting traffic ..

what are the procedure is there ?
Register your self in forumsand through the participation in various social media networks such as MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, BOOMj, YouTube, Dailymotion, Hi5, Gather.com, social web applications (webapps) such as reddit, Digg, Stumbleupon, Flickr, iLike, Wikipedia, Squidoo, Last.fm, Twitter, Eventful, ePinions, Shopit and others as well as within 3D virtual worlds such as Second Life, ActiveWorlds, Moove and There.com.
Thanks,
swani SEO
http://www.globalhunt.in

Ads

Social media marketing is more on promotion to get targeted traffic from social media site.

At the SMX Social Media Conference, I provided these 20 take-aways about social media on my blog...

To avoid duplicate content, here are three of them, you can link the rest.

Social Media Marketing (SMM) is terrific for link building, not for conversions. This is a major change for many marketers to internalize and incorporate into their offering.

SMM requires incredible organization on the part of the marketer. Both to keep track of a campaign and to make sure not to break out of acceptable tribal ‘participation.’

SMM link building requires a keen eye for linkbait that relates to your marketing goals and finesse to make sure it’s not overtly sales-like in presentation...

the rest are on my blog...-- the post is linked.

SMM - helps in attaining traffic from the Web2 websites, which are usually quality and targetted traffic.

For more on SMM and how it will help SEO read the detailed guide by clicking on the link below :

Social M Marketing is very helpful if you want target traffic.

Watch this video about this topic,It's free ,don't worry.

http://www.wealthyandrich.com/google