This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a girl that I met in Vegas this 31/12/2012 XS club in the encore suites?
04-28-2013, 04:59 AM
Looking for a girl that I met in Vegas this 31/12/2012 XS club in the encore suites?
I am mexican, you will tell me that I am a big idiot, dumbass etc... The thing is that I met two girls named "Noellia" and "Elisa" (I think they were between 21/24 years old) they told me they were from San Diego. They were near of my table in the XS club, they were dancing with me but my bro had a problem that night and I had to leave him in the room. When I returned to the party it was finished I didnt get her numbers or emails or something like that. I only have a one photo with Noellia. Please I dont want to steal or have problems... I really want to talk again with that girl. I Know its impossible but if anyone can help me where can I look for.. facebook or some website. Hope you dont think this is a joke.....thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 05:14 AM

Theres a 90% chance that you wont see them again, do you not know how many people who have those names and ages, a lot do. So you're very much likely not going to find them. Just move on, im sorry but its true.

Ads

04-28-2013, 05:19 AM

First of all, this is not a personal's site. Second of all, if she really wanted you to have her information she would have given it to you. You can try to post an ad in the personal's section of the San Diego Newspaper, but without a last name it's doubtful that you will ever see either of these girls again.