This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is It true? Or am I just overreacting!?
04-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Is It true? Or am I just overreacting!?
She's my aunt's Gf! (Lesbian) She commented on my photos earlier on (Facebook) she put "from a cutie to a beauty xxxxx" she's flirted with me In the past when I went to stay down there with her and my aunt. But that's another story. We hardly talk on Facebook chat. We only communicate through notifications and If I see her face to face. I'm really shy! All I want to know Is. Is she flirting with me!? I MAY be overreacting! But I don't know. What's your opinions!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 09:31 AM

Yes, but you shouldn't go there. It's your AUNT'S GF. Just. Don't. Why would you want to be with someone who's flirting with other girls while in a relationship? Not someone you want to be with.

Ads

04-28-2013, 09:41 AM

I think it's okay just because she's a lesbian and hits on girls but as long as she doesn't try to make a move on you, I think you're just overreacting.
04-28-2013, 09:46 AM

I dont think she is flirting, just complimenting you. FB is a public forum and anything you post, all of your FB friends see and given the opportunity to comment unless you block them.