This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Future of biotechnology? What do you see or would you like to see?
04-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Future of biotechnology? What do you see or would you like to see?
Especially pertaining to genetics, medicine, or ecology. How can biotechnology become more personalized and made available for easier public access? Finally, how can info about biotechnology be more easily made known to the researcher, businessperson, and layperson through social media?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 04:27 PM

eventually quantum physics will be the ultimate "medical" technology. healing will be achieved through quantum-electronic fields... these would be fields operating at the sub-atomic level. The biological organism will respond to these at the sub-atomic, atomic, molecular, and cellular levels. I have written a book explaining all of this . I have also described how such fields may be generated and how they may be applied.
It is therefore conceivable - operating at the quantum level - to regenerate missing limbs and organs, to say nothing of other forms of healing and modifications, etc... This is presently being investigated by biological sciences on a chemical level, so it would be a relatively small step to elevate this to the electronic level.
My book represents a totally new paradigm in physics, biology, and technology... the title of the book is A NEW FORM OF ENERGY; ITS DESCRIPTION; ITS GENERATION; AND ITS APPLICATIONS. It is the result of 27 years research in physics, quantum physics, relativity, electronics, biology, etc..

you can view an overview of the book at...
SEE... http://www.energyandphysicsatotalbreakthrough.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply