This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens: How do you make money?
04-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Teens: How do you make money?
I live in Japan & I can speak Japanese with my friends but with other people I just freeze & forget everything! Since I can't really get a job here, I was wondering how you could make money off the Internet?? I've heard some teens earn money from making Blogs but I don't really how to make them so if anyone knows, you could explain how??

Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 09:18 PM

you may choose to make a free blog from blogger.com or blogspot,com it's like a social networking site, but you'll set up your journals an dpublish what you have in mind. most people publish interesting articles.

then register for a google Adsense account, apply your created blog at your Adsense account. in turn add the google adsense in your website. better watch youtube videos how to do this...

when you publish interesting articles.. example: Super Chocolate Cake with fireworks.. what google adsense will do is to publish ADs on your blog either on sides or up or down on some areas on your blog. these ads will be related to your blog publish or article. the ads could be about cake, fireworks, and other businesses related within your country. when readers gets interested enough and clicks on the ads google posted, you'll earn $.01USD soetimes it's $1USD depending on how popular your site is or how much the company on the ads pays their publishers.

you can have your money transfered to your account, or have a check sent to your location =)

Ads

04-28-2013, 09:27 PM

using http://www.whagaca.com anyone can receive money from others in the form of donations. Over a period of time it can accumulate to reasonable amount. It is totally free so no harm in giving it a shot
04-28-2013, 09:31 PM

Make Money From Mobile Internet Marketing – $1000/Day Is Possible

Most gurus would laugh at me but I can assure you in the next few years they would start making e-books and video courses about mobile internet marketing. The good thing that’s happening right now is, there aren’t a lot of marketers who tap into mobile world when it comes to make money online.

Me and some others have been making money like crazy in mobile world. If you believe there aren’t a lot of money to be made of mobile internet world, you are definitely wrong. Wondering how mobile internet can make your affiliate account more and more money? Simple.

Huge affiliate networks nowadays have set up their own mobile campaigns and most internet marketers stick with desktop campaigns. If they keep making money from usual internet campaigns, most of them wouldn’t even think of entering mobile internet marketing world for sure. This is a chance for you and me who want to tap into this huge untapped market. The real future of internet is in your handphone. People wouldn’t have enough time to turn on their PC anymore.

They are already using their handphone to logged into Skype, MSN, YM, AIM, and even Facebook and Twitter. They would use Google and YouTube more from their smartphones. Now in order to be one of the huge players in mobile world, you need to get into this untapped market right now. How We Can Make Money With Mobile Internet Marketing? Most people still have no clue how to make money from customers’ handphone. It’s not the same with how you can rank on Google desktop or how you can spam YouTube from your PC/laptop.

Fortunately mobile websites are still untouchable by these internet marketers’ dirty hand. This is where you can step in. Adam’s Mobile Monopoly teaches you everything you need to know about how to make money online from people’s handphone. You don’t need a website, you don’t need SEO knowledge, and you don’t even need a handphone. You will make money from people’s handphone, not from your own.

http://www.cash2profits.com/make-money-f...s-possible
04-28-2013, 09:35 PM

try here,
http://gamesultra.com/