This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there an email address where I can complain to yahoo about an advertisement display?
04-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Is there an email address where I can complain to yahoo about an advertisement display?
There is an ad that keeps appearing on my yahoo page and on "news" pages. I find the photo extremely disturbing and I will end my Yahoo account that I've had for over two decades if the offending ad is not removed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 09:31 PM

In the y root page in the bottom-right corner there's a link to Feedback

However short of showing up at their door http://g.co/maps/9zrcc one person can't change anything.

There's strength in numbers....

Start a facebook page, advertise it without being a spammer, and see if you gain some support.

OK now you have the numbers and you need to get y's attention.

Write -again- to Feedback, and give the link to the FB page. Call CNN. Smile Call your local newspapers and see if they want to write something about it. Do you have any friends in the media biz? They'll have other ideas about how to get attention. Smile

Without knowing what exactly your issue is I can't suggest more than that now, but if it's an important topic to -you- it probably will be to -others-. You need to find other groups or Important People for whom this is also an important topic.

Strength in numbers. To make a real impression try to find Big Guns not just pea shooters. Although a few thousand or a few ten thousand pea shooters aren't trivial either. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply