This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my Facebook friends have connected to my contacts list on my phone how do i get rid of them?
04-28-2013, 10:15 PM
my Facebook friends have connected to my contacts list on my phone how do i get rid of them?
i got the new iPhone 5 yesterday and downloaded all my apps that i need and one of them was Facebook but i signed in n that was fine but later on i went to text my friend and i typed in the letter E and all these peoples names started to come up that i don't have on my contacts list but then i realised there all from Facebook, i don't know how to get rid of them or unconnect it from Facebook because i don't want they people on my phone, if someone could help that'd be great thanks x x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 10:26 PM

They endup on your phone because they put there number on Facebook then it auto adds to your phone

Ads

04-28-2013, 10:34 PM

I broke my iPhone recently but the same thing happened to me so this is off memory, you need to go to settings, then facebook, then turn off syncing facebook with contacts.

If you just want to hide them, there should be an option in contacts.
04-28-2013, 10:43 PM

Go on 'Phone'
Go on 'Contacts'
Go on 'Groups' in the top left hand corner
Untick 'All Facebook'
Smile