This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's wrong with my boyfriend's fb account? URGENT!?
04-29-2013, 12:24 AM
What's wrong with my boyfriend's fb account? URGENT!?
This has been happening since yesterday from 1pm and is still going on till now. My boyfriend is coming online and going offline every 2 mins i guess continuously! I thought he went nuts but it isn't him . It's his account that has gone crazy! I sent him more than 20 msgs but still he hasn't replied me. I asked one of my friends abt it, he said that it is a fb virus. Are there anyways to solve this crazy thing? Any explanations to why and how this is happening? plsss... it's an emergency!
I read few of the answers below. here r sum more details: he DOES'NT have a moblie! And he is my boyfriend. I've been loving him for more than a year. But i am NOT his girlfriend! He doesn't have any girl friends either as he is very studious and quite a nerd! So, i am his only friend among the girls. I don't have his landline number too. I just need to know why his account is behaving this way. Fb is the only way I can contact him. :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 12:29 AM

That happens on Facebook all the time. There's no problem with it. If he's on a mobile device it will say he's online when he has the app open, but have that little iPhone thing when he doesn't. It doesn't bleep or vibrate when you get a notification on Facebook. I've gone a very long time without noticing I had messages.

Ads

04-29-2013, 12:33 AM

Why is it a emergency, you don't have his phone number to call him up if you need to get ahold of him so bad? Sorry but Facebook not working properly is NOT an emergency. Get a clue.
04-29-2013, 12:44 AM

OMG! IT'S A REAL EMERGENCY! Please. It's only an emergency because you're neurotic and obsessed over him. LOL. Get a grip. It's only Facebook for god sake. Geez. Get a life and start doing things for yourself if you want to hold onto this guy. You're so gullible, he can play you bad if he wants. lmao.
04-29-2013, 12:55 AM

it's silly to blame any little glitch on a virus

it's probably just a bad internet connection, or he's using his phone and keeps getting phone calls from other girls, and his app puts him offline when he's on the phone

why dont you just talk to him on the phone instead of relying on facebook?