This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is she ignoring me?
04-29-2013, 02:58 AM
why is she ignoring me?
yesterday in the snow, the girl i like started a snowball fight with me and in a playing way, i started to throw them back, everybody got sent home from school and she asked me to come out with her (im 15 shes 14) and i said i will tomorrow and she still hasnt replied since 3 pm yesterday. and another question is do you think she likes me? (i know she has seen the messages because of she was on twitter off the phone i texted her on)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 02:59 AM

In my very owwwnnnn opinion..(I hope this won't hurt you) But if you like her..I think the feeling isn't mutual. I mean..I'm a girl. 16. And if I don't like someone who likes me, I ignore him. Just don't force yourself for her to like you back. Girls get irritated to that. And for the mean time, accept your being in the 'friend zone' Smile She'll come back to you soon.

But don't consider this as a discouragement. People has different feelings, thoughts, opinions Smile God Bless, gentleman!

Ads

04-29-2013, 03:08 AM

Maybe when you threw a snowball at her, you hit her head and she was filled with thoughts of affection and tender care towards you but when the effects wore off, she became normal again.
04-29-2013, 03:15 AM

she does sound like she has a good time with you, I would send a txt msg just to see if you could still come over or do something, just ask Smile after all she did invite you, tell her like so you still taking me out for lunch, dinner etc or just out as a joke, good luck!