This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Think i'm falling in love with a taken man. What to do?
09-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Think i'm falling in love with a taken man. What to do?
First for starters im 18yrs old and this is my last summer before i go off to college. Ok well recently i started talking to this guy and he is truly amazing and makes me feel so special. We actually went to the same HS together, and we were pretty close (only on a friend level) because he guess what??... has a GIRLFRIEND. But he was still my friend, so i would talk to him at school and stuff (even tho i knew nothing was gonna happen because he had a gf) Even after we graduated we were still pretty close and he would text or dm me on twitter and tell me he misses me and that we need to hang out. So eventually i took him up on the offer and he hung out on this lunch break for and hour and it was fun (but still friendly because of his gf) after the car ride back was too quite usually when we're together we laugh and have a ball but driving back he seemed out of it. He parked in my drive way and said it was fun and we should do this again. I cracked a stupid joke and he just leaned in a KISSED ME!! i was shocked beyond shocked but the kiss was soo magical that i actually felt it through me if that makes sense. The kiss turned in to a make-out session and i got on top of him and it was all bad (this kiss was good but not the situation).... no we didnt have sex but we were damn near close to in the freakin car!! anyways i pulled back and got off him and ran out the car and closed my door.. i panicked and didn't know what to do i was the other women and help a guy cheat on his gf.. that completely went against everything i stood for. That whole day he kept calling me texting me. i finally picked up the phone and we talked for an hour and what happened. He said he was sorry and that him and his gf have so many problems and that i just make him sooo happy that he just felt it and kissed me and that he couldn't help it that he just really likes me. I also told him how i felt and that ive liked him for a while and he said he has too but that his has a gf and all that he loves. So basically today we still talk on a daily basis, he is still with his gf and he still flirts with me and stuff. He constantly tells me that he wants to break up with his gf and how we would be so perfect together but ends up never doing so. He knows how i feel about cheating and about him and yet he is still with his gf.. im not telling him to break up with her because if he does so i want him to be happy with his decision. But at the same time i want him so bad and it's killing me because (and even he says it too) that the connection we have is magical and it really hard to explain but it just feels right (lol ik corny right) but im torn.. idk if i should keep waiting to see if he'll break up with her, or tell him that he should, or end the whole thing now because he hasn't already. I want to do the right thing and not kiss him while he has a gf but every time i see him its no hard not too. I actually think i'm falling in love with him because ive never ever ever felt like this before. Sooo please help me what should i do?? Also (yes there's more) he also tells me sometimes that i should be careful about what i text him because his gf takes his phone sometime then the next day he'll be like yeah im gonna break up with her (btw he's been with her for like 2yrs). Sooo knowing all of this reader can you please tell me what to do because really... idk. (Also i apologize for the extremely long question Tongue)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 01:32 PM

There simply is no justification for that, ever. Period. Stop "hanging out with him" and you will stop being "victimized" by "him leaning in to kiss you and you being helpless to stop it".

In other words: Stop trying to pretend like it's all happening out of your control, you're "not a sl*t really" cuz you "cant stop it from happening" and that it "just sort of happened"... this is called wh*re logic 101 and you are frequenting it apparently... STOP

Ads

09-30-2012, 01:32 PM

HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! You said it so many many times. And that your own standard of behaviour is not to go out with someone who has a girlfriend. Why on earth would you continue down this path to nothing but misery? Let him go!!! And let yourself be open to other suitable partners. While you're continuing this pseudo romance you cannot be open to anyone else. It seems romantic but it's actually beneath you - both of you.