This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ANY HOMESCHOOL MOMS OUT THERE?!?
04-29-2013, 05:24 AM
ANY HOMESCHOOL MOMS OUT THERE?!?
Hello, everyone! I'm a new homeschool mom and I'm very new to all of this! Are there homeschool moms out there who happen to have a used or new 7th grade Saxon math book, homeschool edition, (preferably with an answer key) that they want to sell? If so, I'll give you my email and facebook name, and we can go from there! I'd greatly appreciate it Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 05:26 AM

I don't use Saxon. We use Math-U-See. Anyway, check e-bay, amazon, and craigslist (maybe even post a wanted ad there). They are good for finding used resources still in good condition.

Ads

04-29-2013, 05:39 AM

I wanna add to previous poster and say to join your local groups and see if others have extra... Craigslist was amazing and still is for me!!! And check freecycle too
04-29-2013, 05:54 AM

The two previous posters are absolutely right. I'd also like to add that there's an online homeschool buyers' coop where homeschoolers buy and sell used materials. There's bound to be Saxon on there, as it is very widely used. Good luck!

http://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/