This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some people make such a big deal over facebook?
04-29-2013, 06:03 AM
Why do some people make such a big deal over facebook?
Why does it seem as if the world would end if there was no facebook? There was no facebook in the 20th century or earlier and the world made it to 2013. If you have friends or family far away there is such a thing as email. Why the stupid comments telling people when you went to the toilet, bragging about getting laid etc. I do not use fb and I dont intend to.

From what I heard, Mark Zuckerberg misuses users private information, they share more info than they agreed to. I'm sorry I just don't get it. Why do people act as if the world would end when there is no facebook?

BQ: I would also like to know, do most people spend more time on facebook than doing other things in their life?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 06:08 AM

I totally agree with you. Facebook interferes with a lot of peoples daily routine. I have co workers who check it at least 30 times a day while on the clock. It is swallowing these peoples lives. They need to get help.

Ads

04-29-2013, 06:19 AM

I never knew how much people were addicted to facebook until I went to a friends house for dinner and after dinner I sat next to her and she went on facebook to put a picture of the food we ate. Yes she only made a picture of the food we ate. Not even with me and her together or anything just a picture with the food because she wanted to share what she had made for dinner. The rest of the evening she stayed on the computer, technology is making people have less manners I think. People always on their phones when you are there just for them and then they hardly say a word because they are checking facebook and texting, what's up, or whatever else there is.
04-29-2013, 06:32 AM

Being a teen and all everyone is like 'FACEBOOK!' but I don't see the point in it. I can live without it and I can be happy. I have friends and all but I'd much rather do something out and about with them than play farmville, lol. Now a days you can't go to school with out someone updating their status or taking pictures for Facebook but because I don't have it I've learnt skills such as gardening and knitting and cooking. If Facebook didn't exist then kids would be a lot smarter and skilled