This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Ex girlfriend will not leave me alone to the point I feel harassed!!! Any help please ?
04-29-2013, 07:05 AM
My Ex girlfriend will not leave me alone to the point I feel harassed!!! Any help please ?
I was going out with a girl for about a year... We got on great but I was 23 she was (20) and she often would make me feel bad about seeing my friends, I was not allowed to holiday with them either...

Anyway we split up last year for three months. In that time I met someone else and had a few dates... When I got back with my ex I told her this. I got back with her as she promised to change and begged a lot.

We were together again for another few months but arguing continued and I realised she was not the one for me.... One night whilst having an argument on the phone I told her enough is enough and it's over.

She wanted to meet and talk about it... I didn't.

She went on and on texting, ringing, facebooking.... In the end I gave in and I drove to her house, dropped of her stuff and had a chat for 10 minutes or so, hugged goodbye and that...

The other girl I saw last time I broke up with my ex is my sisters friend, and is often round and we get on well...

My ex has it in her head that I left her for someone !!! We split up last November over 3 months ago and I have not had a girlfriend.

She has named about 4 girls in the past month that she thinks I'm with.

To this day I still get in excess of over 30 texts a day and numerous phone calls.

I ignore her completely. But her texts are full of bad language, she is threatening to get me beaten up, insulting other girls and family members, she has told me and text me evidence that she cheated on me, threatened to wreck my business... She also embarrassing has a naked photo of me which she claims she has posted on a social media site... And I can't take it any more.

I have spoke to O2 who say they cannot block numbers just change mine... But I can't as its my business number. I have it on thousands of business cards that have been distributed over the years.

I can't find an iPhone app that can block texts and calls...

Then there is the police. Will that just anger this crazy girl and make her do worse things?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 07:14 AM

Crikey that does sound bad, you.d be bettet off talking with her parents shes more likely to listen to them. But address them politely and make them aware of the situation.

Ads

04-29-2013, 07:25 AM

She sounds like a crazy ass ex alright don't delete the messages and go to the police.. Going on like that after braking up months ago is not normal.. And it sounds like its not calming down either sounds like you haven't got much of a choice.. Either that or your going to have to change your number..
04-29-2013, 07:28 AM

OMG She sounds like a nightmare. I would say block her from facebook because at least you can do that. I would say get the Police involved, because now it is beyond harassment.
don't get rid of the texts and messages because they are proof to be shown to the police.
She is dragging you and your business down and that is defamation of character. You can sue her for that. She is stalking you through social media and there has to be some way to get a type of restraining order for this,
Go to the police and don't worry if that will anger her, because she is already angry. she is absolutely nuts.
As far as the nude photo, I am pretty sure she can get into a lot of trouble for posting that without consent
go and have a free consultation with a lawyer and find out your legal rights. Get a restraining order and bring all evidence to the police to file a complaint.