This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the quickest way to increase my twitter followers?
04-29-2013, 12:45 PM
What is the quickest way to increase my twitter followers?
How can i increase the number of twitter accounts following me in a short period of time? Is it possible to get several thousand of followers in a few weeks?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 12:53 PM

follow loads of people, then they normally follow back, or copy and paste the link on tumblr facebook anything you have

Ads

04-29-2013, 01:04 PM

Get Casey Anthony pregnant.
04-29-2013, 01:16 PM

Ok maybe you should have been more clear about why you want the followers:

1. If you just want to slam up the number of followers quickly to help with seo etc use harpars.com they will get you tens of thousands of followers very quickly. I used them in the past and had over 30k followers to my twitter in about 3 days. Very good service at a resonable price.

2. However if you are wanting to build up loads of people that are interested in what you are tweeting follow at least 200-300 per day, and then unfollow the next day the ones that dont follow back. Just to warn you that this can be a boring task.

I used twindes.com before and to be honest its more trouble than its worth, and they not real followers anyway.

In summary boring daily clicking or goto a site like harpars and just pay them to get you them. (Other companies do offer this service as well, but i never used anyone else)
04-29-2013, 01:25 PM

you should follow loads of people, then they normally follow you back it is the easiest way to increase your followers.
04-29-2013, 01:41 PM

Hello John,

To increase your twitter follower you can check out some tips may be it helps you...:-
1-You should Post interesting news articles
2-Get retweeted
3-The person who retweet your tweet then follow it.
4-Retweet other people
5-You should Tweet multimedia
6-You should repeat your most popular tweets
7-Follow people who always follow back
8-replied to those tweets which have latest news...

Hope it help you....Thank you