This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Ed Sheeran so popular?
04-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Why is Ed Sheeran so popular?
I've seen people talking about him a lot on Twitter and other places on the Internet, and it seems like everyone loves him. I'm just curious, what makes him so popular? Now, I'm not trying to be mean. I've got nothing against Ed. I'm not a big fan of him, but I will check out more of his music. I really like one of his songs, "The A Team", and I like this other song he wrote, "Moments" by One Direction.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 02:40 PM

Very Good question
Why?

Ads

04-29-2013, 02:46 PM

I dunno why everyone else likes him, but I love the way his voice gets really rough and emotional in his songsSmile my fav song is the a teamSmile
04-29-2013, 03:00 PM

I guess the One Direction fans wanted to know who writes some of their music. Ed Sheeran writes the songs right? Ed Sheeran is popular because he writes pop music.
And, Well he did sing at the olympics closing ceremony (a song by my favorite band) i mean i guess he did alright, but what really pissed me right off was that a bunch of teenage girls thought that he wrote the song, well first of all that song was written in the 70's and Ed Sheeran could never write an amazing song like that. Sorry for the small rant, i just had to get that out. So yeah, i guess preforming at the olympics made him more popular too.

Personally i don't like his music (or One Direction's) but that's just my opinion Smile
04-29-2013, 03:04 PM

because he actually has talent, unlike a lot of artists that are popular.