This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens when you unhide a post you previously hid on Facebook?
04-29-2013, 04:06 PM
What happens when you unhide a post you previously hid on Facebook?
When you post something on Facebook.. then decide to hide it, then decide you want it back on there again so you unhide it, does it show up again in the newsfeed? Or does it only appear on your own wall after its been unhidden? I seem to do this alot after I think what I posted was dumb, but then later decide it wasn't that bad. But I'm not sure if its worth the effort to go back into the settings to unhide something I posted if it doesn't even show back up in the newsfeed.. I don't post on Facebook that much and when I do, I sometimes get stuck with this "hide/unhide" thing. It's probably just a big waste of time doing all this. Lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 04:19 PM

It's just pops back i guess showing the same old date and back at its place

Ads

04-29-2013, 04:34 PM

The Facebook social networking site provides an effective way to stay in touch with your friends and contacts. Facebook users post a range of content on the site, from newsy status updates to photos, videos and links to external content. Posts from your Facebook friends appear in the news feed on your home page. If you see a post that you don't like, you can remove the individual post or hide all the posts from that user with Facebook's "Hide" feature. If you later change your mind, you can't unhide an individual post, but you can unhide all the posts from an individual user by removing him from the hidden list.