This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to build an online social network website, what is the best software to teach me how do create my own?
04-29-2013, 04:49 PM
I want to build an online social network website, what is the best software to teach me how do create my own?
I want to build my own online social network website, what is the best software to teach me how do create my own online social network? Anyone suggest any specific readings or software to help teach me how to do programming, develop code, and make my own social network website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 05:04 PM

You'll need to learn programming, so start with http://www-old.oberon.ethz.ch/WirthPubl/AD.pdf

Ads

04-29-2013, 05:20 PM

its called college homie, thats the best way haha
04-29-2013, 05:24 PM

I can't promise this is the *best* software, but it's certainly one of the simplest. Bloomfire.com launched in March 2010 at SXSW, the same conference where Twitter and foursquare got big, and the product allows anyone to start their own social website in one click. It has a beautiful interface, and people are talking about it because one new Bloomfire site is being launched every hour (I know this because I work there).

You won't need to program, develop code, or shop for hosting and database solutions—we take care of all that for you. And pricing ranges from Free to $149/mo, depending on what you need. Check it out, there's no harm in poking around.