This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does anyone have a good about me example for facebook ?
04-29-2013, 07:35 PM
does anyone have a good about me example for facebook ?
I have a facebook account , but i don't have any ideas for an about me . Does anybody have any ideas ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 07:50 PM

Since you didn't say anything about you hobbies, age or anything all I can do is give you some examples of ones I have written for myself and my clients. Here's mine: Hi! I'm a highly motivated, positive and self-driven business woman who loves technology. I help people with their Social Media, eCommerce, website and graphic designs.

Another is: In 1984, I married my high school sweetheart, Mike Towne. We have a wonderful son named Mitchell. Boy, does he keep us on our toes! We moved from Las Vegas to Carmel in 2000 and love the home town feel there.

I love baking in all it's form, but specialize in cookies. Smile I love gardening, though Mike seems to be the one taking care of our yard anymore. Finding time is tight with my online business, working full-time, school activities, etc and cannot seem to fit in the gardening.

I love to make appliqued Christmas stockings, table runners, kitchen magnets, as well as lots of other seasonal and holiday decor items. Just going into a store like Michael's or AC Moore can be such an inspiration for new decorating ideas!

Will admit though, nothing gets the blood rushing like a great yard sale, estate sale, or store clearance sale. I enjoy finding those "treasures" and bringing them to the worldwide marketplace for online sales. It warms my heart when I get those emails telling me how long someone has been looking for an item and my online sale will make their day (or a loved one's day). Yes, I do get these emails pretty consistently.

Really, you just need to decide what you want to share about you and your life. It can be really long or short and sweet.

Ads

04-29-2013, 08:02 PM

If you Want to Write a About me Start off by saying your name How Old you are if you want than Talk About your Self What Do you like to Do For Fun what your Interests Are ETC