This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone please answer this?
04-29-2013, 08:04 PM
Someone please answer this?
What happened lately is that I deleted him from bbm again and I regret it and he deleted he's whats app so I texted him, called him many times and then few days later he came on Whats app again and he said ''Whats wrong'' I said nothing and he said ''You sent me texts, calls and now your saying nothings wrong'' and I changed the subject I said how are you doe where you been' he said ''your seriously fucked in the head, I'm changing my number end of the week''

and I spoke to him I said to him how can you ask me what's wrong when you know whats up and he said to me
''Wake up, you live so far, you never liked me, you played me, your not even on linking me, and I've got a girl''
and I said so that means you played me your player and he said I never played you, I just been with her a week and he kept saying your the one who played me, you chat to bare guys you just never liked me.

and I told him I liked him so much, I waited for him, I told him there wasnt a day where I wouldn't think about you, I said i might chat to other guys but they have nothing on you and I even told him that he's the only guy who I gave my number to and I swore on my life I said if I'm lying I can die cos i swore on my life and that and I said if this is it then delete me and i'll delete u etc

and he said ''If your serious marry me'' and I said fix your head you just said you got a girl what you playing at and he said If you marry me and give me children I'll know your serious''

he don't have NO girl, I'm 100% sure he has no girl but when I found out it was too late.

there's alot more but I'm making the convo short.

I messaged him on New years and said Happy new year but he's gone,, meaning he just left without talking to me, he changed he's number, I was waiting for him to message me so I could tell him give me few weeks I'll come to see you soon and we'll sort it but he's gone and I'm really really hurt, What if he's deleted my number, what if he will never come back, I'm just so hurt, We knew eachother for 5 months, I holded on to him for longgg, how could he go like that....

He messaged me on Twitter he started talking rubbish thing about my favourite artist Eminem and he was saying he's not in the game anymore and I said he is, which earth you living in, and he asked me if he's alive I said course he is, he done music lately then I said that's why i asked you which earth you been living in and he straight blocked me after that, I was a bit rude I agree but I didn't know he'd block me like that

I made a fake account, i pretended to be a girl but I couldn't hang on it for long so I told him that I made this fake account for him, I told him it was me, I told him I just want answers, you tweet me about eminem then block me you changed your number I just want answers than I swear I'll never come back but then he blocks my fake account Confused

I emailed him, telling him I want an answer, why did he chhange he's number, why he blocked me on twitter like that I didn't get no reply but on the same day I got an Unknown call from a number and I'm sure it was him cause no guy has my number expect from him, and I've never got an Unknown call on this number, cause my number is kind of new, so I'm sure it was deffo deffo him but he hasnt called after that, the next day I emailed him again I said stuffs like I have to be real enough to let you go, hell with ur answer, so He can come back and open up quick but no email or anything so yh
Can you message me ? I just need advice, you seem understanding?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 08:17 PM

ok honestly you're being crazy clingy and he can see that. making the fake account was way too far. he obviously needs space. dont talk to him for at least a couple of weeks and only contact him again when appropriate like 'happy birthday' or 'havent spoken in ages, how are you?'. and dont tell him how much you miss him even if you do. you need to talk to him and get him to fell comfortable again before you leap into anything

Ads

04-29-2013, 08:22 PM

what you need to do is drop him and move on seriously...