This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DATING ADVICE NEEDED GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE... Why do guys pull away after sex?
04-30-2013, 01:22 AM
DATING ADVICE NEEDED GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE... Why do guys pull away after sex?
Ok so I've been dating this guy for going on 6 months and we recently slept together. He was always keeping in contact but recently I feel like he is being so distant. I was going to ask him about it yesterday because we went days without talking but he texted me first and I feel like I should hold out on the convo and see what happens the rest of the week.
My question is why do some guys pull away after sex? He would always text me, wanna see me, he told me he really likes me and can see himself with me... I mean sex doesn't mean a lot to some people but it means more to others and pulling away after can be frustrating to the other person. And believe me when I say I'm not all crazy and clingy I never expected to automatically be his girlfriend after having sex but I want to make sure we're on the same page (continue dating and see if it leads to a relationship)...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 01:34 AM

Something in the communication isn't working well. He is bothered by something that he's not ready to talk about yet.
To be honest with you, if you aren't official with someone before having sex with them, there's a big chance that you won't get a relationship out of it. Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free? Some call it "friends with benefits". I'm going to tell you something my mom told me when I learned this lesson: It doesn't matter what a man says, if he wants you he will do everything it takes to make you his girlfriend. Period.

No guessing games will be necessary. If he can see himself with you then he would be with you.

If you can accept the possibility that he is just saying things he knows you want to hear in order to have sex with you, then go along with it. If it hurts to think about, perhaps you should let him know you don't want any games and to tell you if he wants a relationship or not.

By avoiding you he is making sure you don't have that conversation.

Follow me on twitter @TheMissesHlep

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply