This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLS HELP!! MY FACEBOOK AND MY ONLINE GAMES ACC. IS HACK..?
04-30-2013, 05:41 AM
PLS HELP!! MY FACEBOOK AND MY ONLINE GAMES ACC. IS HACK..?
my problem is my facebook and my online games are hacked what should i do...for now im using the laptop of my sister bcz im afraid that if i use my desktop someone will hacked me again like posting something on a wall btw last 3 days my facebook acc. has been change password feels weird is in it??my desktop doesnt have any anti-virus and spyware protection for almost 7months...what should i do ..im so scared that i might be hacked again ..my brother cr8 a new acc. and someone change password it when he use my desktop what the heck should i do...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 05:55 AM

So why do you not have any anti virus on it
when there are many that are free for home use ?

it is obviously heavily infected.
also with keyloggers going by your plight

format the hard drive then reinstall the operating system.

you have bought all this trouble on yourself
by being ignorant and ridiculously stupid.

Ads

04-30-2013, 05:57 AM

If you're facebook account always got hack, you should put your phone number, you can make it private so people can't see it, and also put a secret question. That's all i know, but if it still doens't work You can contact facebook http://www.wikihow.com/Contact-Facebook . For your online game, you should probably make a new email but if the email that you pit for the game isn't hacked then just go to it and go to the website the game that you play and click forgot the password, Put your mobile number in your yahoo account just to make sure no one will go on to it.
04-30-2013, 06:11 AM

Go onto your laptop, install anti-virus software I suggest Avast. Use Avast to do a full system scan of your computer, and then do a boot time scan. If you feel the problem may still be immanent, you should re-format your harddrive. This'll get rid of any Malware, Remote Access/Trojans, Keyloggers.. After that, try recovering your facebook and online games acc's. Make sure you change the password for everything, including your email. Good luck,