This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung galaxy S 3 question?
04-30-2013, 08:02 AM
Samsung galaxy S 3 question?
So I got a new phone, the Samsung galaxy s 3 because my old phone is getting ready to die for good. And I got a $40 plan with a &10 data plan that gave me 100mb of data. Really though, I have no idea what it means because my dad was the one who set up the plan. But anyway, I set up the phone for wifi, and I started downloading apps and stuff, and I think for maybe about half an hour, it connected to the 4G network think, but I switched it back to wifi once I noticed. But then in the morning I got a text from my service provider telling me I've used 75% of my data. Can someone tell me what this data does, and how to stop using it? It costs a lot of money if I go over my amount... If its possible to answer, thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 08:03 AM

you can download the aplication zirop to solv you problem, you need to search "Zirop" in googleand download the program

Good Luck

Ads

04-30-2013, 08:07 AM

Just switch off your Network data mate so it will not connect to internet whatever happens. Just switch it on whenever needed or when there is no wifi service available.
04-30-2013, 08:17 AM

what is data? -data is internet. when you use something over the internet such as the app store or facebook, you are using data. if you turn off 4g and wifi and go to your apps, you can find out which ones require data and which ones dont. to stop yourself from using data, simply go to your settings and turn off 4G and turn on your wifi. 300 MB is not a lot of data to be able to use so use it wisely and stay on wifi as much as possible.