This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy S3 vs Galaxy S3 mini?
04-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Samsung Galaxy S3 vs Galaxy S3 mini?
My phone contract is up for renewal in the next few weeks. I currently have the Samsung Galaxy (the first one) and I like Samsung and Android etc.
I've liked the look and sound of the S3 but the major downfall for me would be the size -- it's just too big. What are peoples thoughts on the S3 mini? Is it just the size and resolution that's different or are there any major downfalls to it??
bearing in mind that the only things i really use it for is the occasional app, internet, a few pictures and texting.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 03:27 PM

I have a samsung galaxy s3 and I never even heard of the mini but I searched it up and aww but remember bigger is better both of them are basically the same thing just depends on what you want to carry around im 13 and i dont have a problem with my phone at first it seems all big but you get used to it and yes you can still fit it in your pocket but it will stick out but thats no problem but anyways the galaxy is a really good phone so good choice but for me i would get the normal one since bigger screen.

Ads

04-30-2013, 03:31 PM

Samsung s3! The mini one isn't as good quality as the s3! Smile
04-30-2013, 03:37 PM

Get the normal galaxy s3 its better
04-30-2013, 03:38 PM

if yo think S3 is biger for you then go for S3 mini....it's about your taste ...
you can follow this link for more info o s3 mini.... http://mobalian.blogspot.in/2012/10/sams...ially.html

it is as good as S3 but mini in size and other hardware specs are bit lower like 5 MP camera,dual core 1 GHZ processor etc
04-30-2013, 03:55 PM

Samsung is korean. I wouldn't donate my money to korea, china, etc
04-30-2013, 04:10 PM

The Galaxy S III mini is nothing like the real Galaxy S III in both hardware and software. The Galaxy S III mini uses more cheaper, older and less powerful hardware than the Galaxy S III and not all features on the actual Galaxy S III is present on the Galaxy S III mini. That is the major downfall. It's not as good, it's slower, doesn't offer as much and etc. The only good thing about the mini is the how compact it is.

The Galaxy S III is a much better handset, you may think it's big at first, but you'll get used to it after a few days. Most people do. I even see people with small hands holding the Galaxy Note II with no problems at all and actually likes it. So the Galaxy S III is the same, since it's smaller than the Note II, it's much easier to hold. The S III is faster and comes with more features than the mini and once you get the Premium Suite update, you also get Galaxy Note II features such as multi-view which allows you to run two apps simultaneously in a split view (one app at the top and one at the bottom).
04-30-2013, 04:22 PM

The mini works and does everything the exact same way the S3 regular does. The only difference between the two is the size.
04-30-2013, 04:29 PM

SGS III T3 Phone of the year 2012. If size is an issue then you should opt for the SGS II which is the multi award winning phone including T3 Phone of the year 2011.

The SGS II is far superior to the SGS 3 MINI in ALL areas and to chose it over the SGS II is a mistake

Here is a side by side http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idP...hone2=5033
04-30-2013, 04:40 PM

Get the normal sized one the mini is not only smaller but the spec of the phone is vastly inferior also to the full sized s3