This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is 16gb enough for an iPhone 5?
04-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Is 16gb enough for an iPhone 5?
I'm going to buy one soon and I just want to make sure I have enough room. I only plan on downloading a few apps mostly music not really in to the games. I don't really take that many photo's are videos. What's the limit of videos and photos you can take? Other than that texting and callling.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 04:26 PM

IF you only going for mostly music and photos then your fine. If you take pictures from your iphone 5 usually takes about around 1-3mb of space depend on the picture quality. But you can always load it on to facebook, email or dropbox etc... If it's just simple pictures like drawings or wallpapers then that's only about 100-600 kb which is very very low. You need 1024 mb to get to 1gb, so put as many pictures as you want . It won't really run out the space that easily. So you don't need to worry too much about it. Also music usually takes like only 1-3mb. It's still not that much so you pretty much fine with it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply