This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people deliberately do things that annoy and aggravate others?
04-30-2013, 04:51 PM
Why do people deliberately do things that annoy and aggravate others?
Whenever someone tells me something about their boss or co-worker they’ll add a disclaimer of sorts telling me not to repeat what they have said on social media. It’s something I have never done nor would I ever do. I really have no idea why people would think that I would and am rather insulted that every time someone tells me something they feel the need to include this disclaimer even though I have out and out told them that it’s not in my nature to do what they are telling me not to do. Even though I have told them this (sometimes more than once) they still for whatever reason feel the need to include this disclaimer telling me not to repeat what they have told me on social media.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 04:52 PM

I have come to the conclusion I work best alone at solitary jobs as I don t need to engage in this sort of thing. As for gossip or don t tell anyone these are child people who need a huge life experience to ever become adults. I wouldn t engage or respond to them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply