This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For 2 days I have been unable to post anything on the finance boards. Help.?
04-30-2013, 05:23 PM
For 2 days I have been unable to post anything on the finance boards. Help.?
I appear to be signed in. Even changed my Id with no result. A pink line appears saying "failed to post". Using an iPhone 4G that worked previously. The site is Ctic ( cell therapeutics) on the finance boards. My Id is jjones4ks97@yahoo.com
What is the problem and do we fix it.
Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 05:32 PM

same thing here. hoping for an answer

Ads

04-30-2013, 05:39 PM

Same here. Just started using a new computer and can't post a message. Very frustrating that Yahoo offers no help with these issues.
04-30-2013, 05:56 PM

Hi Jay,

First, it's never a good idea to post your email address on a public forum such as Answers, Facebook or Twitter. So, I highly recommend you delete this question.

Second, have you tried posting to the message board on a computer? As other customers have been able to post to that board it may just be an issue with the device or your account. Checking on the computer will confirm one way or the other.

If you find it works on the computer, try some basic troubleshooting on your device like power cycling it and clearing the cache (I'll include an article below with steps).

If you find it doesn't work on the computer either, please update your question and let me know!

Hope that helps!
04-30-2013, 05:59 PM

This happens intermittently to me too. Sometimes too, my messages disappear into the Yahoo ether. Sometimes whole message boards disappear for a while, The Echo screen name constantly blames the user and asks them to perform some ridiculous process. The reality is that their server and database software is unreliable/best effort. What I believe happened is that the old Finance message board server/DB became expensive to support. Yahoo management decided they could cut cost by migrating it to existing software/hardware used to support their other message media. Yahoo now treats the Finance MB's as if they were throwaway social media, like we're commenting on what JLo wore last night. Who cares if you can't post or messages disappear or the reply button is missing or whatever? As a sop, they added the bell to the top of the screen and thumbs up/down and now give POINTS (let's see who can collect the most). Yahoo management believes that we need ego boosts more than knowledge.