This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are the pros and cons of facebook and youtube?
04-30-2013, 09:02 PM
what are the pros and cons of facebook and youtube?
ok so i am making a powerpoint to show my parents, and i am listing the pros and cons of facebook and youtube, because i would like to have them. i would like it if you guys could list pros and cons for each ( facebook, and youtube) also which one you like better. thank you.
please only serious answers!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 09:13 PM

Facebook Pros
- Fast
- Easy way to communicate
- Pictures
- Keep in touch with distant friends and family.
Cons
- Personally, I don't find Facebook addictive, but many people do.
- It can take over someone's social life.
- Mostly a waste of time.

Youtube Pros
- Share videos
- Free video hosting and easy embedding into a blog or website.
- A lot of entertainment.
- It's a time machine.
Cons
- Addictive
- Youtube takes down copyrighted content
- Ads

Ads

04-30-2013, 09:16 PM

Pros: youtube- watch anything you want-individuality, entertaining, covers all types of interset-movies,parodies,music tec to be honest it is more realistic. you can find anything.
Cons: the stupid advertisements you have to watch before a video, it has become a social network siteeg Justin bieber baby comment page-total comments=8 million, the suggestions can be pointless

Pros; Facebook- I used to have one. lets you get in contact with lost friends, easy to operate, an it is used worldwide.
Cons; i became fake, there is too much bullying and bithching, pointless status, gross images, employers can check your page before they employ you, your activity records arepermanenet in ther system even if you delete your account, to be honest it has become boring.