This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend dumped me please help?!?!?!?
04-30-2013, 09:28 PM
My boyfriend dumped me please help?!?!?!?
I've know him since I was about 8 or 9. I ad recently developed feelings for him and asked him out after he broke up with his ex-girlfriend G. He said yes. Now the first time we broke up it was just a joke and he knew it, I'm one of those people if you tell them you can't do it there going to do it anyway lol but we got back together in a split second. The second time he made this REALLLLYYY racist joke and it offended me somewhat but that wasn't that problem it was the fact he kept bragging, boasting and rubbing it in my face. We recently decided to get back together because we both agreed we had missed each other. But over the week(s) I felt we were drifting apart so I talked to him via Facebook and said "I feel like we are falling apart" so we could try and fix it I didn't want it to end.We talked for a bit and he wanted me to say what was on my chest. I said I don't want to have to say it (meaning I don't want have to say it because I wish it wasn't true but I didn't) And he said "I don't either but I will I am breaking up with you". Well now I am crushed and I have no idea what to do and I feel like it's my fault. Is it?, please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 09:37 PM

are you serious? that's totally not your fault! you seem more considered about the relationship then he was so don't feel bad, if he broke up with you for that, he's obviously not ready for a serious relationship and he was'nt good enough for you

Ads

04-30-2013, 09:44 PM

I agree with Logan, absolutely not your fault. But turn to your friends for help
04-30-2013, 09:56 PM

Its never your fault. You'll get through it. Not gonna lie it's gonna hurt for a while but soon you'll find someone else to make you smile. Pain can't last forever and laughing/not thinking about it would probably be your best medicine.