This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it a problem that my girlfriend won't text me back when she's on her phone a lot?
04-30-2013, 10:13 PM
Is it a problem that my girlfriend won't text me back when she's on her phone a lot?
My girlfriend is glued to her phone. She's constantly on tumblr and on twitter. We're in a long distance relationship and she can't seem to figure out why I get frustrated when she doesn't text me back. Granted, I know she has a life outside of our relationship and can't always text me. I don't expect her to. Is it bad that she won't text me back, even though she is glued to her phone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 10:15 PM

I think so yes. You should just move on and find a good girl in your area.

Ads

04-30-2013, 10:16 PM

Maybe she does not like to text. I don't.
04-30-2013, 10:20 PM

Yeah, the problem is you are blowing up her phone. She likes to have the privilege of pursuing a little and you are taking that away. She needs time to think about you, miss you, talk to her friends about you and wonder about you. Right now she is showing she is not that into you. Even if she is not ready for a relationship, if she was really into you and you knew how to develop that [free online gurus show you how] she would get ready real quick, if she's old enough. Hopefully you have too many dates to worry about her overmuch and a life as busy as hers or more. I hope that doesn't sound harsh, it's just that 97% of guys are so clueless that I wonder how they get through life. I only know, because I look it up online and take the time to find the gurus with the stuff that really works.
04-30-2013, 10:35 PM

If your girlfriend is angry with you, it can make communication difficult. She may make herself unavailable, become sarcastic or distant or even refuse to admit that anything is wrong. Anger is something that can fester, turning a small issue into something much larger and more difficult to deal with. If you need to talk with an angry girlfriend, take steps to ensure that your message gets across