This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When is Justin Bieber coming back to California?
04-30-2013, 10:15 PM
When is Justin Bieber coming back to California?
It's my sister's birthday soon and we want to take her to see Justin Bieber, so I need to know when he is coming back to california and I would love to surprise her with tickets. Tongue So please answer this or send me a message to my gmail: kiana.hugins0@gmail.com or my youtube account: MyKiana1234 thank you and please answer. For more information about this send me a message to one of those. Smile Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 10:29 PM

He's currently not doing a tour. But I hear he's having a new album
out soon, so he'll probably have tour for the album.

Ads

04-30-2013, 10:43 PM

He has to make his new album "Believe" before he starts touring again. His new album "Believe" is coming out on November 14th he has said something about it on Twitter same with all the Bieber fans and that he is having another tour in December-January. He doesn't plan on doing anymore concerts or tours until he finishes his new album. But he will be doing interviews, radio interviews, C.D. signings (he always does C.D signings whenever he makes a new album) and book signings. Me and a few other Beliebers has been trying for about a year and a few months for him to come to my town and one Belieber that was helping knew someone that worked for 96.5 radio station and they helped us also they got a hold of Wilson Warren (a guy that schedules Justin Bieber's schedule) and so he told 96.5 Kiss FM that he was working on a book signing schedule. So he might come to California for a book signing or anything but keep your eye open cause he could show up whenever. If you have a Twitter that is great because then you would know what is on his book signing schedule the latest news about Justin Bieber are on Twitter way before it is on E! News so if you don't have a Twitter I would recommend you to have one. :]