This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All my friends have a Facebook except me & I feel left out...?
05-01-2013, 09:03 AM
All my friends have a Facebook except me & I feel left out...?
Literally all my friends have Facebook and I have always been against using it (if they really wanted to talk to me, they'd call me or hang out).

We're all in college now so I never see any of them. I recently had to make a fake FB for class and I decided to lurk around my friends' pages. I felt emotion hit and I feel like I'm absent in their lives now. I know nothing of their new boy friends or where they work; my closest friend seems to have found a replacement for me. I feel like if I do make an FB I'll become an addict and distracted from life with superficial convos through FB posts. Should I make a Facebook to catch up or just concentrate on the now and move on?

Thanks Smile!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 09:08 AM

Just make a Facebook, and stop yourself from making it more important than your actual social life.
But, really.
Take it from someone who has Facebook visited more often on their web browser than the next top 3 pages combined,

Nothing's better than face to face.

Ads

05-01-2013, 09:18 AM

hey der....u r a sensible guy for not having an account...i had one...i deactivated...n i have no words to explain how happy n peacful am now....n most of my friends say they are addicted to it n they are jealous of me of having the courage to deactivate....
i believe its a waste of time unless u r doing something purposeful...
05-01-2013, 09:20 AM

Just make one..use it once in awhile..don't have to use it all the time