This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl though> :) Help?!?
05-01-2013, 10:01 AM
This girl though> :) Help?!?
This girl that I met over the internet about 2 months ago.
I'm 17 and have never really had a good relationship.
So me and her have been talking every single day for the past month and a half and I think I kind of really like her. The problem is we have never met in real life. We always tell each other how amazing or awesome each other are but I dont know if she means it like I do. I sort of have a feeling that the feelings are mutual and all. We also want to skype sometime but im kind of nervous because i feel like i will be really awkward and stuff and same with meeting in real life. Anybody have any advice/ help?!

Also I dont want to creep her out or anything. And last but not least (sorry for me adding additional details) we are already following each other on twitter and IG. I'm certain that its not a thing like 'Catfish the show' but I just want to get to know her more and see her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 10:04 AM

She sounds a lot like Manti Te'o's online girlfriend

Ads

05-01-2013, 10:10 AM

If you do skype her, I guarantee that if you two are good for each other then things will naturally fall into place. Chemistry is the biggest thing in keeping a girl interested. You gotta be able to continue a conversation while also being yourself. If you're nervous about skyping, then tell yourself it's better than in person because you can't get slapped if you mess up (;
05-01-2013, 10:22 AM

I think you should just be natural, and be yourself. Meet up sometime, take her to her favorite resuraunt or something. I know how that awkward phase feels, but just talk about what you normally talk about. Just don't over-do anything, like don't over-play hard to get, and don't come on too strong, but don't worry, that isn't too hard. Be casual, and don't lie or fake anything for her. (Eg. if she likes to work out and you dont, don't lie and be like "oh yeah, im at the gym all of the time") anyways, Good luck!Smile