This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Extreme celebrity crush?
05-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Extreme celebrity crush?
Alright so a few months ago I watched a favoured movie of mine, Kick-ass. In that movie there's a character called Hit-Girl whos portrayed by Chloe Grace Moretz. I did see Kick-ass when it came out but I couldn't appreciate characters and the quality of the acting because of my age. When I saw this movie recently I was amazed by the skill of her acting so I went on to look up other movies shes been in. So I saw Let Me In, Hugo and Dark Shadows, thats when I started to genuinely fall in love with her. And I'm not talking the equivalent of One Direction fans and such, I've been in love before, I wont go into it but it was months of depression and crying. But now, comparing to what I felt with the girl I previously "loved" Chloe is just perfection. I understand that people say that I think of her personality as perfection and can make up my own mind of how she is so that I don't have any problems with her but she has flaws which I know of and I would with no doubt be willing to adjust accordingly just for her. This is all presuming I one day get to meet her which I most probably wont.

The personality I know about her is watching and reading interviews and her twitter for a long period of time. I'm an atheist and I respect all religious people. What I've been grown to learn is "respect the person, not the religion". Chloe is christian and that is what I considered a "flaw" because where I live almost everyone are atheists. But I would with no doubt marry a partner if that's what she'd want. I would make sure the future child I have knows of both mine and the mothers belief so that the child can decide for him or herself what he or she believes. I wont mind and previously I thought I would. Is this real love?

Coincidentally I want to work in films. I'm 15 years old (as old as she is) and I'm about to finish high school and go on to study in gymnasium, specifically a film gymnasium. This is all fine but I think it's kind of backfired in the same sense because as the profession is the same, I find myself thinking of scenarios where I would FINALLY meet her.

This may sound extreme or completely mad but is it wrong or weird of me to genuinely think I might have a chance at some stage in my life. I also have the philosophy that I cannot be with a girl if I know of someone that I would rather be with and this may be a problem for me. For me Chloe is perfection and if for some reason this is to go on. If I will continue to feel for her this way for years, will she be "the one". I mean, even if shes taken I wouldnt want to be with anyone unless that person is the most perfect one I knew of. Not because I'm arrogant, because that would be an indirect way of cheating and I wouldnt want to treat anyone like that. No, I would rather be single than get together with a girl because Chloe is taken and while being with another girl liking Chloe over that girl, so to not hurt anyones feelings besides my own, live alone.

Am I thinking wrong? Does anyone have any experience of similar feelings and how is your life now?

Also, I'm starting to think that my love for Chloe isn't relevant to her fame. That may sound ignorant but I thought so in the beginning because... well.... shes famous! It's such a unique thing one would be odd not to think of it. But I think of scenarios when she works as something completely boring and I wouldn't care, I want to be with her.

I would be delighted if you answered and took the time to answer in a informational reply. This has been bothering me for months and as the christmas break didn't give me any distractions I've been pondering about it even more so recently.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 10:50 AM

From an atheist perspective, you're a dog humping a man's leg. You're a bird attacking a mirror. Hormones, my friend.

Atheism, however, is moronic, and even if it were true, it's also pointless. You're better off thinking that Cupid got you with an arrow, or that God made you for her. I don't believe she is for you. She wouldn't be center screen if her body wasn't attractive. I bet she could have any of a dozen of you. That doesn't make her marriage material, but she has passed the sight test.

The fact is, there is always someone better that shows up down the line. Nobody is best for long. Women get older. Looks fade. Your wife should be meaningful to you because of this: you chose her. You serve her because she's yours. Like your watch - or your car, only much better. Same thing for your kids. Same thing for your friends. You're not there to be served, but to serve. Are you serving her interests in "investigating" her? Let her go. Let her live her life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply