This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a long speech about this sucide? =(?
10-12-2012, 08:51 AM
What is a long speech about this sucide? =(?
Alright theres this kid JJ who goes to my school. He committed suicide yesterday morning and our whole school found out. he was 14 years old and in the 9th grade. My entire town and even state is touched by his suicide by coming together as one and trying to stop teen suicide. It's even almost trending on Twitter " #ripjj " if anyone wants to tweet about it it would be much appreciated. I just wanted to know can anyone write a little speech about it? I'm going to put it on facebook for all of the town to see. Can anyone write a little speech about it? maybe a long quote? one that is suitable for high school and uses simple words and stuff. Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:59 AM

it would be nice if you gave me your facebook so I can post something nice on your all and also so you can see me that I put "R.I.P JJ" in my facebook ;] it would be nice if you had told me a little about him so I can know what kind of person he is and I could right something on facebook

I wish I had a twitter that people would follow me but I don't im sorry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply