This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP ME : please im overboard :'( </3 ?
09-30-2012, 01:34 AM
HELP ME : please im overboard :'( </3 ?
i told this taurus girl i really love yesterday that she means the World to me and how much i care about her , Just simply OPENED my heart .. i wasted a year of my life thinking of how to tell her .. we talked and she told me she loves me too, we huged and i kissed her on her cheeks.. she was very quiet that time. i wrote to her on twitter ' @mention to ; someone means the world to me ' and she replied ' :$' then i told her ' #ILY Smile ' she replied ' #LY2 Bro <3 ' i told her; check dm's .she said " srry im busy :$' .. !
Sad Did i do anything wrong .. i feel that she loves me so much but afraid to show it to me.. I feel Broken, wasted.
Btw im a Cancer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 01:42 AM

It is a possibility that she is just very nervous around you.

Ads

Awwww Sad she does love you but sometimes people are afraid to show it give it some time and talk to her no on twitter but face to face so you can get a better picture of how you two will be and you can ask her if she wants to be with you or not than you'll know your answer ! Good Luck Smile

The hell with what the other people said. You scared the hell out of her. Now shes freaked out. She might not even be thinking of settling down.

You're broken just because the poor girl is nervous?
Dude, strap on a pair, seriously o.o
Give her time, you just poured your heart out to the girl, and her to you too... she probably needs time to adjust to everything you said. It's a big deal when someone tells a Taurus that they really love her. We're slow-paced. She's probably just thinking it through.

Broken.
Seriously.
;_;
^-^

*rubs ur back* relax. She does like you She told you she did. Just because she is busy doesn't mean she doesn't like u. That's the thing about text and the Internet you never know how some1 is saying something Like the emotion. I am sure everything is fine. Relax.