This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to gain weight, but sort of healthily ?
10-12-2012, 08:55 AM
How to gain weight, but sort of healthily ?
I'm a size 10 (UK size) but I want to get to a size 12 and have my nice curves back. I did a lot of sports the last few years now I've stopped. But I'm slim and want back my curves. I don't care about social media n how I should stay slim blah blah blah. Most black women like me couldn't give a stuff n love our curves. So any idea how to get it back quickly but not too quickly so I get stretch marks ect ?

Ads

Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 09:03 AM

Do you want the real secret of gaining weight...
then listen...and yes don't laugh...
the answer is plain and simple....YOU HAVE TO EAT...
I mean you have to eat a lot....

Weight Gain = Calorie Intake > Calorie Output
Welght loss = Calorie Intake < Calorie Output

In simple words you have to eat more than what your body needs for maintenance..

Follow this instructions religiously for the next 2 months and see the results:

1: Eat atleast 6 times a day
2: Divide the 6 meals in such a way that you are eating after every 2-3 hours.
3: Take Milk Shakes. You may buy Some "whey protein powder" from international brands such as OPTIMUM or EAS. Mix the whey protein in milk and add 2-3 bananas and make a shake. If possible add a scoop of ice-cream. Take this shake atleast 2-3 a day.
4: Eat Heavy Breakfast.
5: Drink Atleast one liter of milk everyday.
6: Dont go for too much workout. Exercise only 3-4 days a week with no cardio( means NO running,Cycling,biking etc)
7: Do Squats,Bench Press, DeadLifts every week
8:Rest. No need to worry and just dont waste your precious calorie in doing unnecessary things.
9: Drink Lots of water
10: If possible...eat a lot of non-vegetarian food...

I know the above instructions are diffcult to follow. But if you will follow them, you will get wonderful results..

Hope I helped and good luck!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply