This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do i get paid for promoting my facebook posts?
05-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Do i get paid for promoting my facebook posts?
Ok, so my friend and I recently made a video and posted it on Facebook, it got over 100 likes and Facebook gave me the option to 'promote' the post. It said the video will be marked as sponsored, so will i receive anything from this? I don't really understand what it all means?

Thanks

Tom

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 05:17 PM

Tom you wouldn't be gaining anything. if u promote your post then facebook would mark it as important and would make it a point to post it wherever possible so that everyone see's it. that's all. one mre thing u'll have to pay some money to facebook to promote.

Ads

05-01-2013, 05:28 PM

No, you won't get nothing. You have to pay THEM to promote it!! lol.. I had a status with only three likes and it gave me an option of posting it. It doesn't really matter how many likes it has on it. All it really does is post it on everyone's newsfeed that is your friends or like a page(if it was on a page you made) and so they can see it for sure. Most likely everyone has seen it anyways if it got over 100 likes. So, don't waste your money on it since you know what it means now. Smile
05-01-2013, 05:44 PM

No you Will Get Nothing From Promoting your Posts you have to pay Facebook to Promote your Posts