This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I answer back on Twitter? Can I reply and will everyone read it?
05-01-2013, 05:20 PM
How do I answer back on Twitter? Can I reply and will everyone read it?
I am new to Twitter. I am confused. Lets say I get a "tweet", that goes out to me and 100,000 other followers. Now how can I reply to that tweet? and if I do reply, would all 100,000 of the followers also get a tweet of my reply?

If I do want to reach those 100,000 followers and promote or share an article I wrote that would be of interest to the followers how would I do that? If that is possible?

What is the best way to reach the most people to promote my writing, articles, for page views and just to reach people?
Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 05:31 PM

When you see a tweet you want to reply to, hover your mouse to the lower right of it and appears a reply and a retweet. Use reply and it will add an @ in front of the tweeter in your What's Happening box. Add a space then type your reply. It will only show up on that persons feed and your followers not the followers of the person you are replying to unless you share a follower of course. Only your followers will get your promotions so follow people and hope they follow you back. Retweet stuff you like to, it helps people discover you and they may follow. The key is to be active but not over active to gain followers, you don't want to annoy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply