This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could you answer this question about this girl?
05-01-2013, 05:31 PM
Could you answer this question about this girl?
I am in PT for a back injury, and I was talking to one of the assistant PTs. She seemed very interested in me with extended eye contact, lots of convo etc. had to ask for her number via facebook due to the office being very crowded. She said " sorry but I am sort of seeing someone :/" she went on to say that she had only been seeing him for a few weeks so it wasn't on fb yet.

She is very concerned with her professional image so do you think that has something to do with it? I don't know how comfortable she would be with dating a patient of her offcie. At the end of her message she put that face :/ which means perplexed or torn and she was apologetic. She really seemed to like me so I am confused. Do you think she wanted to go out but is uncomfortable ?

Since she acted very flirty ( shes not a slut) and then told me she is kind of seeing someone but tried to be very nice about it and sound like she wasn't burning bridges. Do you think she would view it unprofessional to date a patient at the physical therapy office she works at? Should I see how she feels after I am done with PT?

Thanks for the help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 05:39 PM

No, she just doesn't want to be mean.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply