This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm not aloud to make an account for anything?
05-01-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm not aloud to make an account for anything?
Okay, my dad is so protective, he doesn't even let me go upstairs with my iPad! I always ask him whether I can make a facebook, twitter, youtube, everything. Basically I only have one thing which is a Stardoll, but that's getting a bit babyish now. It all started 3 years ago. When I made a Facebook. I were aloud at first, even though I were pretty young. Every day my dad checked my walls, my messages, my pictures, everything! He told me I was sending bad messages to people (which I werent) so he deleted it. A couple weeks later he asked me if I had a new Facebook, which I did but of course I lied. He came out with it at a random time so I thought he knew. I'm now banned from making various accounts on different sites. Then I kinda made a youtube. With my face on it. He also found out my fake email for sites. I was torn. He banned me from everything for 3 months. It was horrible. I have to ask him whether I can sign up for things, but he doesn't know about this Yahoo! account yet....hopefully. He wont even let me make my own Apple ID. Stupid, I know. There is absolutely no way I can make him stop this. He can't say yes to anything. I could easily make a fake one? But no. It stays on my iPad, and he checks my iPad and he finds the ID then I get into trouble. I could easily make a fake everything but no. The other night I had a nap and before then I was looking at either MemeBase or MemeCenter, cant remember which one. He went on my iPad to supposedly look at tattoos, but he saw the meme site. I kept getting asked "You sure you havent made any accounts?" I kept saying no. He told me to never go on the site again because its linked to Facebook. Stardoll is linked to Facebook, oh yeah he lets me on that. -.-
I've tried nearly everything to stop this but he's just so rude and if I say one thing it'll set him off! Please help! :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 05:57 PM

I don't have Facebook. I only have yahoo. You don't need all those sites to be happy, infant I'm happier without them. On social networking sites its easier to get hurt from things because people can't see the emotions behind the screen. Also if you put a bad photo up then people no doubt about will talk about it behind our back. Stop complaining and just be glad of what you got. Social networking sites ruin your childhood because instea of going out and enjoying life your sat at a computer

Ads

05-01-2013, 06:01 PM

Wait a few weeks and gain his trust back. Do this by making good grades in school etc. If you want to make accounts, look up how to hide a Facebook account from your parents. I have been caught with a email accounts a few months ago and my parents deleted them. I have also been caught with a Facebook account. Getting caught with fake email accounts and Facebook accounts can be prevented by research, planning, and thinking logically. If all else fails, tell him that you didn't understand why he is angry and that you didn't do anything malicious with these accounts. Serve the sentence your dad gave you and then sneak your devices into your room if you have withdrawal symptomsSmile Create accounts by using an iPod touch if you have one. If you want to make an account, but with your dad knowing, bring up the subject in a casual manner. Say that you have a project in school that involves an email account. Also say that flash drives are difficult to carry around and that projects would be easier if you could transport them with an email address. I did this and my parents gave me an email account a few days after I was caught.
How to have a Facebook account without getting caught by your parents:http://xnotion.hubpages.com/hub/Using-Facebook-Without-Your-Parents-Finding-Out
P.S don't put your something that clearly looks like you for your profile picture on Facebook, email, or YouTube.
05-01-2013, 06:17 PM

Sorry kid, rules are rules in the house. As long as you are staying in the same house, you have to abide by the rules. Wait until you are 18 and able enough to support yourself (shelter, food, clothing, supplies, bills, etc.). That's the time you can make your own set of rules and nobody can stop you from doing so.