This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has my Facebook Account been hacked?
05-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Has my Facebook Account been hacked?
So I went to my security settings on my Facebook Account and looked at my most recent "Active Sessions" and have seen one location pop up repeatedly that I do not recognize.. I am from the Midwest, but have been in Texas for the last several months, and the location says its being accessed from Livingston, NJ. I have never been to New Jersey in my life. It says it's being accessed by Android (which I have and sometimes use to access FB myself), and never any other device, while I use my phone, computer, ipad, etc. However, when I hover my mouse of the location to see the IP address, it is waaay too long to be a regular IP address, and also contains letters. In total, it has 28 letters and numbers, separated by colons instead of periods. Have I been hacked? Is this some kind of computer virus? Or is my account getting confused when I access it via Android. I find the whole thing very suspicious, and will likely change my password.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 06:37 PM

Must be the illuminati.

Ads

05-01-2013, 06:39 PM

It's possible so just to make sure I think you should change your password.
05-01-2013, 06:47 PM

Yeah they might of tryef to hack it just end the activity or secure ur fb that u can only log from where ur from