This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get free apps on android phone?
05-01-2013, 07:09 PM
How do you get free apps on android phone?
I just came off an iPhone and know that it has Cydia and Installous.
What does the android have that lets you get free paid apps?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 07:11 PM

I just want to start by saying, getting paid apps for free is illegal.
Now that we got that out of the way. Android has applanet, but its been down for a long time now. When it does go up, it doesn't take long for it to go down. There is also mobilism.org.

Ads

05-01-2013, 07:15 PM

i feel your pain paying for apps is pointless and someone ells said its illegal to get free apps, yea no its not android is an open base system you put apps in the store to make money dont mean people have to use them, so here are the 2 best ways to get FREE apps, first try using the site http://www.bestandroiddownloads.com the site has lots of apps all free even the ones that cost alot on the market they have for free, im not just talking about cheap ones they have games like assaisans creed, need for speed things like that you will need to side load them so here is how you do that go to settings>applications and click on unknown sources (a warning will pop up just click ok) now you can side load apps (remeber that part for the 2nd way to get free apps) now go to the website i listed before ill also post it below you will have to log on with facebook but thats easy, then find the app you want (log onto the site on your phone) find the app (on your phone) scroll down to the middle of the page you will see a gree "download" box click on that another screen will pop up X that out (its kind of a pain on your phone) but once you X that out your download will start once its done downloading yank down your top menu click on the app to install it and there you go you have your free app.

the second way to get free apps just google the app you want and add APK to the end of it for example you want need for speed just google "need for speed APK" and you will find lots of sites where you can get that app for free just follow the same thing you had to do before with the allowing unknown apps and when your downloading it when its done yank down the top menu and click on it same as before there you go hope this helps (best answer if it does please)