This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to gain twitter followers?
05-01-2013, 08:29 PM
How to gain twitter followers?
I only have 6 followers and was wondering how to get more? Btw, my twitter name is @ItsMsFizzy and i follow back. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 08:29 PM

use social network exchange websites. YOULIKEHITS is the biggest social network exchange website..

register your account there and when you'll follow others, they will follow you back. the chemistry of this procedure, you will learn when you'll register there..

Ads

05-01-2013, 08:41 PM

Without being harsh on you
1.You need to become a Celebrity to gain a large no. of twitter followers
OR
2. You could post some controversial,bold or adult content
OR
3.You can go to any other rubbish social exchange website as suggested by others

BUT what I wanna suggest to you is
Please stop wasting your on finding Twitter Followers and just do something exciting which you would love to do
05-01-2013, 08:50 PM

http://www.10kfollowers.webs.com/
05-01-2013, 08:54 PM

I would recommend purchasing followers. It's easy, fast, and secure. I usually purchase high quality followers from http://www.ipurchasetwitterfollowers.com

They offer you 20 thousand followers for 40$, who else can give you that kind of deal! Smile

I use them all the time and can vouch for their services. I myself have ordered over 100k followers. If it's just for increasing your popularity, or gaining more sales through twitter, their service is definitely the best!