This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best method of advertising for my website www.mrfitnessonline.com?
05-01-2013, 10:50 PM
What is the best method of advertising for my website www.mrfitnessonline.com?
What is the best method of advertising for my website http://www.mrfitnessonline.com I want some method that will make my website popular and is preferably free(but it doesnt have to)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 11:05 PM

This is a start. Think up some stunts and do a bit of PR using your local newspaper and Youtube.

Ads

05-01-2013, 11:15 PM

Use Web 2.0 social medias and also stat making free blogs and Wordpress blogs
05-01-2013, 11:27 PM

You need to look at some traffic building techniques. I would recommend buying an ebusiness marketing textbook. You can get them relatively cheap, and it would do your business a world of good.
05-01-2013, 11:41 PM

Yeh !!! I know Website promotion is the key to getting the business you want. Various tools are there to drive traffic.These are :-

* advertise a website is by the means of a paid-per-click campaign
* e-mail marketing
* forums and discussion boards
* classified ads
* social networking
* through search engine marketing(SEM). The reason this is the best way of advertising your website is because it provides you with free targeted traffic.

As SEO is simply optimizing your website so your listing appears in the search results on major search engines.

If you are interested in hiring a professional who will review your site's code, research search terms for you, increase your site's content, and report SEO results contact (magicsolv.com). Actually my friend give me reference of this company and I used there services and got great return.
Hope you will be satisfied by opting them.
05-01-2013, 11:56 PM

Go for the site like http://www.wwadn.com for advertising.