This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if you hack someone on facebook will facebook find out?
05-02-2013, 03:59 AM
if you hack someone on facebook will facebook find out?
I really need to find out about things from my friend so i need to hack.
I know how to hack and stuff but would facebook find out and delete me off

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 04:09 AM

They will temporarily will lock out the account which you are trying to hack. Your IP details, Browser/OS details will be tracked.

Ads

05-02-2013, 04:24 AM

It happens all the time. You just have to say "im gay" on your friends timeline.
05-02-2013, 04:40 AM

They could, but I don't know how they would penalize you if they did find out.
05-02-2013, 04:48 AM

Facebook will not doing anything unless its serious hacking such as sabotaging The facebook website. It'd help if i knew how you were intending to 'hack' as if its sql injection you could be facing something very serious, If you know the password or going to change the password thats still bad but facebook wont deal with it unless the person who was hacked knew about it and report it and has evidence.

If you are worried about this using a Proxy server that way your IP will be hidden and you will not be traced.

I shouldn't tell you this but i was told if you hack through a mobile into an account it isn't illegal, but this was act 2000 of something i was doing, so may not still count.
05-02-2013, 05:05 AM

oh man, you can't called it hack
Facebook has an excellent security, once you try to hack the facebook your stuff could be down. I mean it could infected by malware that was send by facebook to your computer.

You can try this old trick if you want to 'Borrow' your friend account.
Install a keylogger, then lend him/her your laptop or pc (when he/she at your home)
you should know what you have to do after this.
Lols

search keylogger on google and read the guide well, it easy i guess
i did to my sister :v
05-02-2013, 05:06 AM

They will likely ban you from facebook, but since hacking is very illegal and a punishable by law offense, you could face other charges as well. It's even illegal for you to ask about hacking here! The internet isn't for playing games with someones accounts. It can get very serious very quickly because of "Identity Theft" and "Invasion of Privacy" charges that could come about. The authorities can and will track your Static IP address depending on what happens to the victim. That's the IP address you can't change and is linked to any web site you visit by your ISP and kept on file for 6 months or so. If you need information about someone, ask around. It's quicker and cheaper than getting caught hacking their accounts.