This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did myspace get so so lame?
05-02-2013, 05:42 AM
How did myspace get so so lame?
I remember like a year ago all my friends would think it's the best and they would do nothing but be on myspace (including me) what happened , i mean it just got gay with all the new updates and shitt. whenever i log on nobody is online. then i check my facebook and there is like at least 5 people online all the time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 05:55 AM

Far more people are using FaceBook these days! I log onto both sites, but more people are on Facebook(as in my friends) and I woul dhave to say FB works faster for my computer! and is simple(: (no; i'm not an old person!xD)

Ads

05-02-2013, 06:11 AM

MySpace sold out completely. They started to get too full of themselves and began covering every inch of the site in ads, then deleted profiles that used code to block ads that were cluttering pages. Eventually they initiated "MySpace Layouts 2.0" that prevented new profiles from using custom layout codes and made them use default layouts. Basically, at that point, everyone got fed up and went to Facebook. MySpace did it to themselves. People complained for years and they just kept selling out. Looks like we get the last laugh Smile
05-02-2013, 06:22 AM

myspace is boring and they have hella shit that i dont even check and facebook is just simple