This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I sooooooo ugly? Please don't judge?
05-02-2013, 06:38 AM
Why am I sooooooo ugly? Please don't judge?
Honestly, this is not attention seeking or anything. I am probably the most insecure teenager ever. I have not always been interested in the way I look - only recently, after I am surrounded by so many beautiful girls. I am NOTHING compared to them. I use to look at celebrities and be like, wow, I wish I looked like that but then I kind of went out that phase. People I know are Mila Kunis or Adriana Lima lookalikes and I'm there just looking plain.

I've become more and more fustrated with the way I look after joining Twitter. I've realised the more beautiful you are, the more followers you attract. No one wants to follow me. I am horrible to look at, I know. I can't take decent pictures and there are SO many perfect girls on there I'll look bad.

I literally ask God why I'm so ugly, I don't want to because God has made everyone so beautiful.

I have a massive nose. I have weird shaped eyes. My jawline is bad, I don't have visible cheekbones. My hairline is so horrible. I am overweight slightly and I'm working on that. I don't have anything interesting about me. My sister is better looking and my mum is incredibly beautiful - her features are all great and my dad is pretty handsome himself. I just don't know why I'm terrible to look at.

I sometimes look at those pretty girls parents and compare them to mine? They are nothing better, they are pretty average, so how did they turn out so perfect and I look like this?

I'm sorry for ranting but i genuinely feel like this. I want to know if anyone also feels the same? For all the advise and comments on advance, thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 06:41 AM

Nobody in the whole world is ugly.
Personality counts.

Ads

05-02-2013, 06:43 AM

Is she pretty on the inside, is she ugly from the back?
05-02-2013, 06:54 AM

everyone is beautiful in somewaySmile if your personality is great, then any guy would be lucky to have you.
05-02-2013, 07:04 AM

beauty is only skin deep it`s whats inside you and how you come over to people is what matters in life.
05-02-2013, 07:20 AM

Hi, google, ''Mila Kunis without no make-up''

and also katy perry without no make-up. these are beautiful in there movies/music videos, but in normal life without no make up...you will see that these amazing sexy celebs, are not really that nice under all the make-up and photoshopped pics.
05-02-2013, 07:25 AM

I've been in your situation before, and every now and then I do still have days where i feel like i'm the ugliest girl in the world but I do things that make me feel more confident about myself, little things like going out to get my eyebrows done and nails done make a difference. I noticed that more guys have approached me now that i exude more confidence. Whenever you don't feel good about yourself, other people can sense it. Be more confident and you'll be suprised how things will change for you. As far as cheekbones, you can always use makeup to contour your face. There's many youtube tutorials and if you want to lose weight, if you drink soda STOP it'll help with your skin and weight. But stop comparing yourself to other girls, everyones different. and as far as twitter followers, that stuff honestly doesn't matter lol i know tons of people who are popular on twitter but nobodies in person Wink be you! be the best you. don't change yourself for other people if your gonna change at all do it for yourself<3 good luck and best of wishes to you.
05-02-2013, 07:30 AM

i know how you feel. and i'm sorry you feel so bad. but trust me, you're probably not ugly...it just seems like it to you. you may not realize this, but most of the girls walking around at your school look so pretty because they're wearing tons of make-up and push-up bras and things that enhance their looks. if you spent hours in front of the mirror too, you'd probably look the same.

but, just so you know, alot of guys like girls who look more natural and not so fake and done-up. so there's plenty of guys who will like your look and accept you for who you are. and he will think you're beautiful. there's no need to worry so much. i used to think i was so ugly and then i started to learn more about people and more about myself and i became more confident with myself. i'm sure that day will come for you too.
05-02-2013, 07:45 AM

Feel exactly the same but I intend to keep it to myself ...no1 would care how I feel , you just have to concentrate on your self , 'little things end up into big things' once u start realising that your you and that's never going to change...u'll then understand that quote ... Imagine your self in a box...be unique , u dnt have to be like other girls , someone will soon like u the way you are ...only time can tell .. Good luck x
05-02-2013, 07:50 AM

you have to stop comparing yourself first before hating on the way you look
how old are you? If you're still going through puberty, I'm certain you'll change. Just take care of yourself and your body.