This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to sort this! 10POINTS BEST A?
05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
I want to sort this! 10POINTS BEST A?
was a real gentleman (gifts,gave me his coat when I was cold, blushed &laughed when he kissed me, smitten) went missing for 10 days & then text saying "sorry for not texting I've had a really bad week & been working awful hours" (10hr shifts) i responded "apology accepted ... this time Wink" ... Ignored. randomly deleted me off fb, so I ended it with him & said I would find someone better with backbone & that he's a terrible person. He said he didn't know what to say and he's 'sorry'. Kept me on twitter for a week and tweeted how he couldn't sleep, kept eating junk food. Got a strange amount of unknown calls today, number purposely withheld and I didn't answer... I know it was him! Now he's been real childish and unfollowed me. not even another woman, what is his problem? He has nothing to hide on fb, I can still view it it's not private. 1year and I never slept with him as I wasn't ready

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 02:44 PM

To start of with, his immature, he doesn't deserve you. I've been in those same shoes and believe me when I say he doesn't really know what he is doing. The best thing you should do is let him go, before it is too late and you end up getting hurt. Close him off and move on. There are lots of guys looking for a girl, and maybe you are on their list. So grab your stuff and head to the nearest mall and start mingle!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply