This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I reset apps on iPhone 4 with voice control?
05-03-2013, 12:38 AM
How can I reset apps on iPhone 4 with voice control?
I want to hold the home button for 6 seconds to reset Facebook but after 2 seconds voice control pops up. Is there a way to disable voice control, and if not how can I reset apps without cycling the entire phone?
I read somewhere that holding the home button for 6 seconds will reset an app without resetting the phone. If that's not true that's a major flaw for the iPhone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 12:42 AM

The voice control app is always on. You ca. However shut it off when the iPhone is off going to setting>general>passcode lock> and turn voice dial off

The only option you can control with voice dial is iPod control, and of course calling people. You can't reset apps with it.

I don't know how holding it for six seconds will reset Facebook? I've never heard of that before. But what you can do is double click the home button then the quick switch menu will pop up. Then scroll through till you see Facebook hold on that app and then you have them shaking like to rearrange apps... Click the minus sign and it'll take it out of the quick witch menu.

But as far as readying the app I don't fully understand what you mean by that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply