This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm confuse does my crush likes me back?
05-03-2013, 02:59 AM
I'm confuse does my crush likes me back?
I have this big crush on this guy at school. Sometimes we look at each other whenever one of us isn't looking. We don't really talk to each other. I'm pretty sure he knows that I like him. Well the other day my friend told him that I wanted to be his friend. He said "really?" he sounded happy and surprise and he was smiling and it looked like he wanted to be my friend too. Right after she told him he has his next class with me. It look like he was going to go up to me and say something but got nervous and decided not to when I was really close to him. Then two day later I went up to him really nervous and ask if my friend talked to him the other day and what did she say. I wanted to know what he would say. He was quiet for a few seconds before he answered. Like he was trying to think what to say. Then he said without looking at me that she just told him to say hi to me. I didn't know what to say so I said oh okay and left. I notices his noise was pink but I'm not sure if it's alway like that. I don't understand does he like me and just shy? Later that day at lunch he passed by me really close even though he had room to be father away. I'm not the kind of girl who guys think is cute so I don't know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 03:11 AM

When you are not sure, how it can happen?

Ads

05-03-2013, 03:16 AM

he likes you very much and place you much much higher than himself,that's why he acts shy in front of you.You should try and approach him and open up to him to reduce his shyness.Be comfortable around him.Try texting him on social media and it might gradually work out between you two
Best of luck Smile

Now answer mine - in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index_ylt=Atu.0S1pZwr_dbamuJ_xE2ZAjyM5;_ylv=3?qid=20130119000238AAgS4P4